Selling or Trading Books
We are always buying books. We give 50% the price we determine for the book in trade credit or 25% in cash – a check will be given if your total is over $40. Cash is not given for romance novels. Books can be dropped off any time we are open (week days are preferable) and we ask that you bring in no more than 1 (reasonably sized) box or 2 bags at a time. Usually we will have your books processed within 24-48 hours. Books we do not take can be returned to you, or you can choose to have them donated.
What we don’t take
• Ex-Library Books
• Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
• Audiobooks on Cassette Tape
We may decline books due to
• Duplicate Inventory
Trade credit is divided in to 5 categories:
• HARDBACK NON-FICTION (HBNF)
• Can be used for any books in the store.
• PAPERBACK NON-FICTION (PBNF)
• Can be used for any paperback books, whether fiction or non-fiction.
• HARDBACK FICTION (HBF)
• Can be used for any fiction books, whether hardback or paperback.
• PAPERBACK FICTION (PBF)
• Can be used only for paperback fiction books.
• PAPERBACK ROMANCE (PBR)
• Can be used for any paperback fiction books.
• NOTE: Cash is not given for romance novels.